I work with entreprenuers from the start-up of a new venture through its sale or dissolution. Typically I provide services related to:
- Choosing a legal entity
- Documenting a financing plan
- Preparing partnership agreements
- Preparing buy-sell agreements
- Negotiating and preparing asset purchase and stock purchase agreements
- Drafting articles of incorporation, by-laws, articles of organization, and membership agreements
- Negotiating and preparing leases, vendor contracts, and other start-up agreements
I walk entreprenuers through the formation phase of a new venture, provide them with the necessary documentation, ensure compliance with legal formalities, and help them to make sound decisions for the success of their endeavor.
When managing a company or a professional practice, you are fully involved in the day to day aspects of making the business profitable, and that is how it should be. Running a successful business can however often seem like attempting to negotiate a legal minefield. My job is to ensure that you get through the legislative minefield, efficiently and safely.
I offer the best independent legal advice on matters ranging from mergers, acquisitions and property transactions to partnership agreements and employment disputes. I much prefer to prevent your business from getting into legal difficulties, but I also offer invaluable legal advice when you do experience legal problems.
For a fixed fee, you can have the peace of mind which comes with knowing that you are operating your business as efficiently as possible, within current legal regulations.